Flounder Spear S/S 6mm coned point -9.5mm s/s shaft
- Stainless Steel 9.5mm shank with 6mm rod spear point x 1.2m overall length
- Non Barbed coned shape point for ease in removing catch without excess damage to fish
- Handle Grip American Ash
- S/S Eye Screw with lanyard
- Hand Crafted
- NZ Made
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Secure Payment
- 5 - 7 Days Shipping within New Zealand
This is a serious hand spear for the serious Flounder fisher. It's made to last under the most demanding conditions. All stainless steel construction and is a beautifully balanced instrument to use. Finished with an American Ash handle grip, s/s eye screw and security lanyard.
We consulted with a wide range of experienced Flounder Fishos and all insisted we do not use a barbed point in the manufacture of this Rusler Spear. We complied with those desires and recommendations. The Rusler Spear is now the preferred choice of Flounder Fishermen.